electrical storm

Thursday, October 19, 2006

< that was two and a half years ago!

but to move on! I'm really happy. Tomorrow I will have been in Glasgow five weeks, but it feels like a lifetime. Of course there are good days and bad days, life wouldnt be life without them, but overall I just feel like this is where I belong :D

Last night was especially good, I went to christian union, and then to pizza hut with my hall group. It was just a great time. I really feel like the christian union is going somewhere, there is such a sense of mission and connecting on campus, and of wanting to follow God. And God is so good! And then pizza hut was right in the middle of town, so as it went dark all the lights were up and it was so beautiful. Yep, Glasgow is beautiful. Suz and alicia added to the wonderfullness of it all by dancing to every song that came on - the SAME dance each time, which apparently works to everything - but even that couldnt take away my grin.

I'm in love with Glasgow. And alan. And God. And LIFE! (no particular order!)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trust you to blink when the photo's being taken!:0) Glad you're enjoying yourself!xxx

     
  • At 12:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And this is the Alan hairstyle we have been promised. Oh happy day when Alan emerged from the hair! But then again will we recognise and like it?!? more to worry about.
    Mum

     

Post a Comment

<< Home