electrical storm

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Remember Remember the Fifth of November

This weekend has been maybe the most surreal of the term so far. Suz and alan left me on friday to travel to their separate destinations, which has never happened before, and anna was here in Glasgow - which has also never happened before. Unlike weekends past, which have whipped by at break-neck pace, the last few days have felt like a lazy eternity of lie-ins and luxury. I've also spent a lot of money, enjoying doing nice things with anna like going to pizza hut and shopping, both infrequent since i became a student seven weeks ago. But i find myself feeling quite morose as i sit in room, listening to the fire works. I hate goodbyes.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah lovey I do too! But I love hellos and look forward to our next one! Mum

     
  • At 12:15 am, Blogger Seeker said…

    Glad you had a nice, relaxing time.

    Hello to Sarah's Mum!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home